Tuesday, July 03, 2007
more than meets the eye

so i saw the new transformers movie last night.

i have to say, it was about 100 times better than i thought it'd be. it was, in a word, sweet. i have memories of watching the show and playing with transformers - i'm a child of the 80's. so it was awesome.

my husband says the last time he enjoyed a movie that much was when he saw Independence Day for the first time. if that gives you any indication. to be sure, it's not a dramatic masterpiece BUT the action is fantastic, and if you have the nostalgia for transformers, you should see this movie.

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

My boyfriend said the same thing.- Now we just need Strawberry Shortcake made into a movie...!

4:23 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I was intrigued when I saw the ad for the Transformer movie. I loved playing with them when I was little, but I don't think I'm brave enough to go see the movie.

I'm glad you had a great time!

12:18 PM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

my son, 6, wants to see that!

6:33 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner