Thursday, June 28, 2007

well, no HCJ pictures today; but soon, very very soon.

today is just a migraine update. i'm still taking the longer-acting painkiller, but it doesn't work very well. it may knock a little bit off the top, but not nearly enough. *and* it comes with side effects (of course) -- the only one that's stuck around after the first week is the woozy/tiredness. it's like any time of day i could just nod off for a nap. the wooziness is kind of like, have you ever found yourself staring at something (like really nothing) but you can't pull your gaze away? that's me.

so i got all ready to go out and get my grocery shopping done this afternoon. the pain was pretty bad, but i figured i've gone grocery shopping w/worse than that before! so off i go. and as i'm driving along the freeway, i realize that i'm not feeling really safe to drive. i'm having trouble focusing. needless to say, i get off the freeway and drive home posthaste.

looks like i'll need my chauffeur (spencer) to help me out on these errands. it's just frustrating to feel like i can't get anything done on my own.

Labels: , , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

oh! I am glad you are being careful!

5:21 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Bless your heart sweetie! I'm so glad that you have a sweetheart of a hubby to help you with this kind of stuff.

10:00 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner