Friday, August 24, 2007

the blog has gotten a little dusty around the corners. it's been a busy week. i graduated from college last friday,



and spencer's family has been in town -- for my graduation, and also for his cousin's wedding yesterday. it has been busy busy. lots of fun.



tonight, we went to dinner with the grown-ups in the family. we got a general location and name of the restaurant over the phone. i asked spencer what it was called, as we drove up and down the block again. spencer said, niran shito. we're thinking it's a new japanese (or chinese or something) place we haven't heard of. finally we give up and call again. we're sitting in the parking lot, and his dad says, yes you should be right there. we're puzzled.

i look to the right, and see the sign for MI RANCHITO.

there it is.






8 Comments:
Blogger Joanna had this to say:

I love that restaurant mix-up story... too many times has something like that happened with my boyfriend or my family...

And, more importantly - HAPPY GRADUATION! Congrats!! :-)

8:03 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

We are all so proud of you, dear one! Glad you didn't end up at the mysterious Oriental restaurant- did you think they were ditching you?

9:56 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Congratulations on graduating!!! That's wonderful news!

12:58 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

That's one of the best feelings in the world to graduate! Congratulations.

6:57 PM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

Congratulations Emily!! You should be very proud of yourself.

8:55 AM 

Blogger MusicalMom had this to say:

Congratulations!!!!

And that's so funny about the restaurant. :)

1:35 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Congratulations, sweetheart! How about updating your profile since you are no longer a “defunct” student?!

Love,
Dad

1:51 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Congrats! I'm sorry I missed this post when it was recent due to my absence from the blogging world.

I'm proud of you!!!

3:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner