Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Grim Reality Girl tagged me to write eight random facts about myself. Since I *recently* did a 7 things meme, i'm going to link to that, and give you one more. you know, to be fair.

First, the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8. i went to the water conservancy garden in south jordan today. it was SO fun. lots to learn, and many many beautiful plants. we had a date night w/ my parents and my sister and BIL.

8 people to tag? hmmm, i think i'll go w/two. Muum and Edge. :) you're tagged for both these memes.

and ALSO, Joanna from Her Life in a Nutshell tagged me as well! for a different meme i haven't done before.

1. Who is the last person who touched your butt? probably me, getting dressed
2. Last awkward moment? when spencer and i thought i had broken his computer.
3. Who do you find yourself crushing on currently? my husband. he's the best.
4. Have you ever fallen backwards down a set of stairs? more than once
5. Ever been to a friend's house and starved the whole time? no.
6. Ever found more than a dollar in a random place? yes, it was in a coat pocket. 5 or 10 bucks.
7. Name someone close to you who smokes cigarette? one of my grandmas.
9. When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go? it depends on the situation - do they hate my guts? how much do i still like them?
10. Have you ever been corrected at your workplace? oh sure
11. Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member? yeah, during those sad, angsty teenage years.
12. Do you still see any of your ex's? yes, the ones who live nearby
13. Last time you smiled & laughed? talking about heavy metal switch grass
14. What do you do when a telemarketer calls? tell them i'm not interested.
15. Would life be the same without alcohol? for me? pretty much, yeah.
16. Would you go a month without washing your hair to save a loved one? oh, sure.
17. Have you had "the best night of your life"? i've had several
18. Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now? i don't have any pets. :(
19. When was your last bubble bath? hmm... months ago, definitely. i can't remember for sure.
20. Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis? an uncle on spencer's side of the famimly
21. What was the last thing you ate? a piece of cheesy bread at dinner
22. Where is your pet right now? i thought i said i don't have any pets
23. Name five things you did yesterday 1.woke up really late 2. grocery shopping at smith's 3. bought random toiletry deals at rite aid 4. picked up dreamgirls from blockbuster 5.went to bed later than i'd like
25. How many kids do u want? 3 or 4
26. Current outfit: pjs!
27. What color are your eyes? blueish grayish
28. Did you do any chores today? ummm...nope. not a one.
29. What are you doing tomorrow? picking up a wedding present, possibly vising TJ maxx. .... we'll see where the day takes me.
30. Do you know someone who likes you? yes - a few ppl., if you can believe it!
31. Have you ever had a friend named Fred, Frank, or Felipe? yes, i know a frank.
32. Name three people you met in the past two months? parents of the groom at a recent wedding, gf of one of spencer's work colleagues.
33. What color is your hair?blondeish/light brownish
34. what were you doing 10 minutes ago? surfing blogs
35. Have you ever said "I Love You" and not meant it? no
36. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? well, a husband. he's my boyfriend.
37. What is the closest green object to you? my sheet. it's on me.
39. Do you still have feelings for anyone from your past? well, sure. friendshippy feelings, not lovey-dovey feelings.
41. Do you believe in ghosts? hm. this is a tough one. i'll say yes.
42. have you eaten popcorn in the last 48 hours? no
43. Do you have a lot of female friends? some
44. Do you have a friend with benefits? no
45. Who was the last person you drove with? my husband! to the water conservancy garden!

be sure to visit Joanna - she has a picture of keifer sutherland! craziness.

Labels: , , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Joanna had this to say:

Yes! My picture of Kiefer has apparently been borrowed for at least one "fan of Kiefer" site, haha. Luckily, she gave me the credit and posted my link for people.
He was nice, I was trying not to be annoying like some of the people were who were just trying to push into the area he was sitting for a picture... I really was taking it for Kurtis, who's in the pic with him (from The Last Goodnight). But hey, it works :-) Glad you like it!!

4:34 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I'm doing it now.

4:47 PM 

Blogger Joanna had this to say:

no sassy updates in a while! i hope you're doing alright :-)
joanna :)

10:20 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner