Thursday, July 05, 2007
let me tell you about my day

so it all started when i woke up this morning at 4 am. why, you might ask? i have no idea.

but i did. couldn't get back to sleep till 6:30/7 am, despite trying various methods.

soooo i got back to sleep around 6:30/7 and slept till 1 pm. you can see that this is the beginning to a fabulous day, right? not so much.

anyone with migraines can see this is the prelude to a horrible, no good, very bad day.

but that's actually not the point of the post, the point is that on days like today, i make use of the 'freezer meal'. either something i've cooked beforehand and frozen, or something made by a company and made for convenience. if i don't feel well enough to do it, spencer can.

tonight it was a stouffer's skillet - beef w/broccoli. this was good. really easy (this is key) and still tasty. it was normally 6 or 7 dollars, but i got it on sale for 4. these (and others like them) are my key to surviving dinner some nights. :)

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

sorry to hear about your bad day, so if you sleep a long time, does that mean you get off your medicine schedule?

8:32 AM 

Blogger SimplyAmusingDesigns.com had this to say:

I have an intense dislike for migraines...you'd think they were old friends with me the way they visit me so often. Hope today was a better day for you...thanks for stopping by and giving me your input!

6:14 PM 

Blogger TTQ had this to say:

I get migraines too.. Lucky that the neuro doc has them pretty undercontrol with meds though.

2:55 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner