Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i tried to clean up my blogroll: there were a couple on there who'd stopped blogging. :/ oops.


but the reason to do so was that i have two great bloggers to add!

one is a new blogger, my sister-in-law, Julie! she's writing all about her adventures w/her little boy (my nephew). and he is ADORABLE. please do welcome her to the blogosphere. :)

the second is a seasoned blogger i've just come to know recently -- Kate of the Walking Kateastrophe. she sounds like she's possibly as much a klutz as i am! and, as my husband can attest, that's no small feat. ;) she's hilarious. do visit her, have a laugh.

that's it - hopefully i've remembered to add everyone. if i've been visiting your site but haven't added you, please feel free to remind me. :) i'm not being mean, just clueless.

Labels: , , ,






4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I know you posted a tag but baby You Are Tagged!!

11:58 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You are too cute! I have to update mine as well...thanks for reminding me!

7:50 AM 

Blogger Joanna had this to say:

just saying hello and hoping things are going well :-)

12:45 PM 

Blogger Kateastrophe had this to say:

Woah I'm behind! Thanks for the linky love and the compliments!!

10:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner