Friday, February 08, 2008
Mememememememememe

Well i was tagged for a meme. ashley tagged me :-) read on to find out everything you ever wanted to know (ok, more than you ever wanted to know) about my husband and i.

How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years

How long did you date? 6 months (before we got engaged) -- pick your jaws up off the floor ;)

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? Spencer

Who said "I love you" first? we can't remember! (i couldn't, so i asked him...he couldn't either!)

Who is taller? Spencer, by 9 inches

Who is smarter? hmm. i'd say Spencer. i have my smart moments, but they seem to be coming fewer and further between with these migraines. ;)

Who does the laundry? i do -- spencer helps me when i need it.

Who does the dishes? i do most of the time -- when i fall behind spencer helps me catch back up.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i do.

Who pays the bills? I write the checks.

Who mows the lawn? this is one of those advantages of renting; we don't have to mow the lawn.

Who cooks dinner? just like the dishes -- i do most of the time, but when i can't spencer steps up.

Who is more stubborn? hmm.. another tough one to call. i'd say me.

Who kissed who first? spencer kissed me

Who asked who out? He asked me out.

Who proposed? he did :)

Who is more sensitive? probably me.

Who has more friends? i'd say we're evenly matched.

Who has more siblings? spencer does -- he's the oldest of 7. i'm the 2nd of 5.


Who are you tagging?

The Edge, Muum, and the Magical Mama! -- anyone else who wants to play, let me know you did in comments so i can come see :)

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I did it!

4:24 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

I'll see what I can do.........

6:54 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

Ya, Muum. It's no moose, but you and Dad do have a pretty interesting relationship.

7:11 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner