Friday, January 18, 2008
Tagged again!

i was tagged quite a while ago by Diana at Somebody Heal Me!, and then just recently by a new bloggy friend, LibAnn at Not Much More Than This. i am glad to have some ideas to get me started.

also i want to take this chance to push you to visit both these lovely ladies; i love their sites.

so i've done this before, it's going to be interesting trying to think of more weird facts about me. ha! just kidding. i could go on all day. ;-)

The Rules -



So here we go...
  1. i got my hair cut and colored on wednesday. can you believe i haven't posted pictures yet? i sure can't. pictures to come along shortly.
  2. i love painting my toenails. even through the dead of winter, when no one but me sees them, i like to have them painted. it makes me happy.
  3. my favorite flavor of gum is extra peppermint. i don't like spearmint.
  4. if people tell me they admire me, i feel embarrassed. it's difficult for me to accept compliments on my personality. on my appearance, for some reason i have no problem accepting compliments. maybe b/c i feel like i've worked on my appearance to make it pleasant?...buying clothes, putting on makeup, etc.? i have no idea.
  5. i like to shout made up curse words at other drivers. a habit i picked up from my mother. ex. - you ninny, watch where you're going! .....you get the idea.
  6. i LOVE watching funny movies w/my husband because his laugh makes me laugh even more.
  7. speaking of funny movies, my favorite chase scene is in 'What's Up, Doc?' as they are going all around San Francisco on bikes and ars and a VW Beetle. it is hilarious.
now it's my turn to tag a few bloggers for this meme!

1 -Mary at Fireflies & Frogs
2 -Melanie at Don't Try This at Home
3 -Marilee at Adventures in Threeland
4 -Karen at Simply...a Musing Blog
5 -Steph at The Mommiverse
6 -Grandi at Grandi's Grazings
7 - Grim Reality Girl at The Grim Reality

OR if you're reading this and wanting to play along, feel free! let me know in comments so i can come visit.

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ooh, definitely post photos of the new 'do! I'm curious.

And I totally agree about the chase scene! No one even knows about that move. My brother and I still quote the "But this street is one way!" "So? We're only going one way!" part, or however it's actually phrased, when we see one-way street signs.

4:32 PM 

Blogger Maude Lynn had this to say:

I love painting my toe nail, too! It just makes me feel pretty!

10:15 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

Hey! Don't be a ninny, and let ME drive!!!!!!!!! Some habits are hard to break! love you

3:18 AM 

Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

wholeheartedly agree about the toe nails- THEY MUST LOOK GOOD!

I am really into french tips at the moment...(thats if you wanted to know..!)

3:14 PM 

Blogger SimplyAmusingDesigns.com had this to say:

You don't even WANT to see my toenails at the moment...lol. This is fun...I'll try to post tonight or first thing tomorrow.

12:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner