Friday, January 18, 2008
i was tagged quite a while ago by Diana at Somebody Heal Me!
, and then just recently by a new bloggy friend, LibAnn at Not Much More Than This
. i am glad to have some ideas to get me started.
also i want to take this chance to push you to visit both these lovely ladies; i love their sites.
so i've done this before
, it's going to be interesting trying to think of more weird facts about me. ha! just kidding. i could go on all day. ;-)
The Rules -
- Link to the person who tagged you and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here we go...
- i got my hair cut and colored on wednesday. can you believe i haven't posted pictures yet? i sure can't. pictures to come along shortly.
- i love painting my toenails. even through the dead of winter, when no one but me sees them, i like to have them painted. it makes me happy.
- my favorite flavor of gum is extra peppermint. i don't like spearmint.
- if people tell me they admire me, i feel embarrassed. it's difficult for me to accept compliments on my personality. on my appearance, for some reason i have no problem accepting compliments. maybe b/c i feel like i've worked on my appearance to make it pleasant?...buying clothes, putting on makeup, etc.? i have no idea.
- i like to shout made up curse words at other drivers. a habit i picked up from my mother. ex. - you ninny, watch where you're going! .....you get the idea.
- i LOVE watching funny movies w/my husband because his laugh makes me laugh even more.
- speaking of funny movies, my favorite chase scene is in 'What's Up, Doc?' as they are going all around San Francisco on bikes and ars and a VW Beetle. it is hilarious.
now it's my turn to tag a few bloggers for this meme!
1 -Mary at Fireflies & Frogs
2 -Melanie at Don't Try This at Home
3 -Marilee at Adventures in Threeland
4 -Karen at Simply...a Musing Blog
5 -Steph at The Mommiverse
6 -Grandi at Grandi's Grazings
7 - Grim Reality Girl at The Grim Reality
OR if you're reading this and wanting to play along, feel free! let me know in comments so i can come visit.
Labels: 7 things, meme
| posted by Emily at 12:33 PM
booklady had this to say:
Ooh, definitely post photos of the new 'do! I'm curious.
And I totally agree about the chase scene! No one even knows about that move. My brother and I still quote the "But this street is one way!" "So? We're only going one way!" part, or however it's actually phrased, when we see one-way street signs.
- 4:32 PM
Mama Zen had this to say:
I love painting my toe nail, too! It just makes me feel pretty!
- 10:15 PM
Muum had this to say:
Hey! Don't be a ninny, and let ME drive!!!!!!!!! Some habits are hard to break! love you
- 3:18 AM
kimberlie had this to say:
wholeheartedly agree about the toe nails- THEY MUST LOOK GOOD!
I am really into french tips at the moment...(thats if you wanted to know..!)
- 3:14 PM
Karen had this to say:
You don't even WANT to see my toenails at the moment...lol. This is fun...I'll try to post tonight or first thing tomorrow.
- 12:56 PM
Back To the Main Page