Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i got a book in the mail today! it's called All In My Head -- by Paula Kamen. the subtitle is 'an epic quest to cure an unrelenting, totally unreasonable, and only slightly enlightening headache.

you can see why i might like it.

i've read it once before, it was a good read. then when i figured i was going to want to read it again, and possibly loan it to friends.....you know. decided i should probably just buy it.

headache friends, if you haven't read this, get it from the library. it was fabulous to read about someone else's experiences who mirrored my own so closely.

other friends (and family), if you're interested in knowing more about my life -- this would be an ideal read. i'm not much of a writer, but Paula Kamen is.

Labels: , ,






7 Comments:
Blogger Mom of four had this to say:

Thanks for the suggested read. It's on its way to our neighborhood library for me!

8:30 PM 

Blogger Migraine Chick had this to say:

I love this book. Like you, I'm planning on reading it again. Paula Kamen is a really good writer.

5:09 AM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

you're so right, Em. This was an excellent read. I laughed and just about pee'd my pants through that book when I read it. mine has so many bent pages and highlighted areas in it. A must read for anyone with or living with head pain.

6:51 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

Sounds like a good book to read, loan it to me when you get a chance, love you

7:46 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Reading can be so wonderful, can't it? It makes us feel like we aren't alone. I'm glad you found such a good book.

11:44 AM 

Blogger Maude Lynn had this to say:

I'm writing this down right now!

2:48 PM 

Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

sounds like an interesting read!

10:24 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner