Saturday, February 16, 2008
one word.

tagged myself at LibAnn's.

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.
For.
Each.
Question.

Not as easy as you might think.

1. Where is your cell phone? nearby.
2. Your significant other? work
3. Your hair? dirty
4. Worst bad habit? fingernails
5. Favorite food? ice-cream. (that's not cheating, if i hyphenate, right?)
6. Your favorite thing? wedge
7. Your dream last night? baffling
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? painfree
10.The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your ex? many
12. Your fear? alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mother
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? funny.
16. Muffins? please
17. One of your wish list items? Narnia
18. Where you grew up? ohio
19. The last thing you did? text
20. What are you wearing? pajamas
21. Your TV? computer
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? strange
25. Your mood? optimistic.
26. Missing someone? family
27. Your car? green
28. Something you're not wearing? makeup
29. Favorite Store? gap
30. Your summer? internship???
31. Love someone? Spencer
32. When is the last time you laughed? hours
33. Last time you cried? days
34. Who will/would re-post this? Edge.

Should we tag? nah, let's not. if you're interested in doing this -- tell me in comments and i'd be happy to come read. :0)

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

done!

(harder than expected!)

9:28 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That does look tough! Of course, I'm super long-winded, so that makes it hard. And you grew up in Ohio? Where? I grew up in a suburb of Columbus.

9:44 PM 

Blogger Iccle One had this to say:

I've tagged myself, and linked back to you as well!

5:02 PM 

Blogger K had this to say:

I tagged myself too, and linked back to your blog.
These are fun to read and fun to do : )

7:09 PM 

Blogger Shama-Lama Mama had this to say:

#5? No, its not cheating if you hyphenate. Its only cheating if you use a bunch of words to ask if hyphenating is cheating!

Yeah, where in Ohio? Did you mention this before? I am from Findlay.

10:40 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner