Monday, March 24, 2008
new hair!

that's right - new hair again.


i took my own pictures, so they're not very.....good. but i think you can get the general idea. hopefully yes. here's the side view.and kind of the front view. my muum (i saw her yesterday for easter) said she liked it, but i looked like a completely different person.

about this point in the picture taking process i realized i should be smiling.
ignore that thing growing out of the side of my head. i don't know what's going on there.
and now a little bit from the top-ish.
and really the top -- the blond color is the same, the black chunks are actually a blue-black. it looks more blueish purplish in the sunlight. and the underneath part of my hair is that same black color, as well.

i mainly look like a fish here.
bad angle.

but the shirt is great, right? it was an Easter present from my MIL -- next week spencer and i will get a picture of us in our cute matching clothes.

that's it for the new hair -- i like it, and am glad to have a change. : )

Labels:






6 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

Hey! great pics!

2:02 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That's really cute! The arrival of spring always makes me want to do something fun with my hair, too.

4:49 PM 

Blogger Grim Reality Girl had this to say:

The hair is super cute and fun! The shoes you show in the other post will return in my nightmares!

12:14 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Gotta love the hair. My hair was brown with carmel highlights. I have to get my carmel highlights back. Now my hair is black and i hate it, needless to say carmel is coming back

9:50 PM 

Blogger Kateastrophe had this to say:

Oooh I love it! It makes me want to change my hair (again!)

2:53 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I love it! Its so fun and funky!

1:22 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner