Friday, July 07, 2006
hello friday!

yesterday was spent quilting; again. this time i was visiting my aunts (actually spencer's aunts, i guess they'd be my aunts-in-law?) anyways, the quilting pros. they helped me finish all my squares. whew. what a day! then, after that was all done, it was dinner time -- we all went out for mexican food, and more talking. it was a great time. i got to help others get their squares done too - at least a little.

now today, i'm knackered! i'll most likely be spending the whole day in bed, resting and recovering from the 'exertions' of yesterday. thankfully, i've got movies to keep my mind occupied. :)

we have hardly any weekend plans; tomorrow my BIL and his lovely wife are coming over for a visit.....i don't really know what we'll do, but hopefully we'll figure out something fun. i'd love to go to the zoo, or visit the garden up by the U.

**edited to add** -- i'm coming up on 10,000 visitors!?!? how crazy is that?






2 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

Do we get some kind of prize for being visitor 10,000?

5:02 PM 

Blogger Kelly had this to say:

You MUST be sure to post pics of your quilting projects.
I am a quilter too you know....

6:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner